This payment covers the cost of the winter semester of the Zero to Hero program. The Winter Semester runs from January 1 2021 to April 31 2021.
This payment will cover training costs for the following programs:
NFPA- 1041-L1: Basic Fire Instructor
NFPA- 1021-L1: Basic Fire Officer
EMR: Emergency Medical Responder
NFPA - 1033: Fire Service Investigator
ZERO TO HERO PROGRAM WINTER SEMESTER PAYMENT
No refunds will be given unless the enrolled course is cancelled in full.
In order to qualify for the winter semester of the Zero to Hero Program, applicants must have the following minimum prerequisites:
- Zero to Hero Program Fall Semester with a passing grade of no less than 70% in all programs.
- NFPA 1001 Level 1 (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- NFPA 1072 Awareness (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- NFPA 1072 Operations (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- NFPA 1001 Level 2 (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- NFPA 1002 Driver Operator (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- NFPA 1002 Pump Engineer (IFSAC or Pro-Board)
- Valid Class 3Q Drivers License